Articles on this Page
- 11/19/15--05:00: _Cinnamon Angel Food...
- 12/13/15--19:19: _Peppermint Hot Choc...
- 12/22/15--03:00: _Gingerbread Crepe Cake
- 12/27/15--19:45: _Champagne Pound Cake
- 01/06/16--21:05: _Chocolate Coconut M...
- 01/26/16--02:28: _Blood Orange Mimosa...
- 05/04/16--21:50: _Makeup Cake
- 06/03/16--03:01: _German Chocolate Cake
- 06/20/16--03:00: _Coconut Raspberry C...
- 07/21/16--03:00: _Strawberry Cookie Cake
- 08/14/16--03:00: _Lemon Honey Beehive...
- 09/06/16--03:00: _Strawberry Rainbow ...
- 09/20/16--07:11: _Applesauce Cake wit...
- 09/27/16--03:00: _Apple Cider Cake wi...
- 10/06/16--14:21: _Apple Pie Cake Roll...
- 10/24/16--03:00: _Spiced Pear Cake wi...
- 11/07/16--03:00: _Eggnog Bourbon Cake
- 12/21/16--08:41: _Gingerbread Latte C...
- 03/13/17--03:00: _Drunken Whiskey Car...
- 04/03/17--03:00: _Easter Basketweave ...
- 11/19/15--05:00: Cinnamon Angel Food Cake with Caramelized Apples
- 12/13/15--19:19: Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 12/22/15--03:00: Gingerbread Crepe Cake
- 12/27/15--19:45: Champagne Pound Cake
- 01/06/16--21:05: Chocolate Coconut Mug Cake
- 01/26/16--02:28: Blood Orange Mimosa Cake & Giveaway
- 05/04/16--21:50: Makeup Cake
- 06/03/16--03:01: German Chocolate Cake
- 06/20/16--03:00: Coconut Raspberry Cake with Whipped Cream Frosting
- 07/21/16--03:00: Strawberry Cookie Cake
- 08/14/16--03:00: Lemon Honey Beehive Cake
- 09/06/16--03:00: Strawberry Rainbow Cake
- 09/20/16--07:11: Applesauce Cake with Caramel Glaze
- 09/27/16--03:00: Apple Cider Cake with Malted Vanilla Frosting
- 10/06/16--14:21: Apple Pie Cake Roll with Mascarpone Filling
- 10/24/16--03:00: Spiced Pear Cake with Honey Caramel Frosting
- 11/07/16--03:00: Eggnog Bourbon Cake
- 12/21/16--08:41: Gingerbread Latte Cake with Maple Glaze
- 03/13/17--03:00: Drunken Whiskey Caramel Cake
- 04/03/17--03:00: Easter Basketweave Cake
A very light and fluffy cinnamon angel food cake is topped with sweet caramelized apples for a stunning holiday dessert! How is it that we are already a week away from Thanksgiving?? Time is flying by too fast. I need to decide on what sides to bring to our Thanksgiving dinner at the in-laws. I […]
Happy Monday friends! I hope you all had a great holiday weekend. It is really beginning to feel like the holiday season, which means busy busy busy yet joyful, grateful and happy times. We had a busy weekend as well, filled with family celebrations and a lot of catching up at home. We took the […]
Happy Christmas week and happy first day of Winter! It’s probably the busiest and craziest week of the year but thankfully, it’s one of the warmest. Family gatherings, friendship rekindling and lots of cozy, winter recipes floating around in the air. I find this saying is indeed true ‘the coldest time of the year is […]
Hello friends! I hope you all had a great holiday weekend. I’m hoping it was filled with lots of family time, food and joy. Ours was exactly that and I am already looking forward to the New Year and why we have a simple champagne pound cake today to ring out the year. 2015 will […]
What are some things you are looking forward to try this year? I am excited to try a few foodie and fashion trends/hacks I’ve seen buzzing around and never got around to. Mug cakes were one of those and this past week I experimented with this chocolate coconut mug cake. Last year, mug cakes were […]
I am VERY excited about this blood orange mimosa cake. It’s the bomb.com and it is from one of my favorite cookbooks last year, Grandbaby Cakes: Modern Recipes, Vintage Charm, Soulful Memories. If you remember this 7UP Pound Cake last fall, then you know that a) i heart Jocelyn’s book and b) that she knows […]
(Let me preface by saying, if you are here for the makeup cake directions, please SCROLL to the bottom) *Reason for preface: I get a lot of comments & emails on my Minion Cake that I talk too much before the cake directions. Yeah, I talk (uhmm write) too much because this is a personal […]
(I originally shared this recipe over on Chocolate, Chocolate and More.) The story behind this German Chocolate Cake. Last summer, I think around August, my husband’s Uncle Wayne pulled me aside. Uncle Wayne: I would like to put in my order for my birthday cake. Me: Uncle Wayne, your birthday is in December. Uncle Wayne: […]
Happy first day of summer friends! I’m popping in today for a special surprise with this coconut raspberry cake with whipped cream frosting. It’s a surprise virtual baby shower for my dear friend Ashley from Spoonful of Flavor. Ashley and her husband are expecting their first baby and it’s a girl!! We are all so […]
The post Coconut Raspberry Cake with Whipped Cream Frosting appeared first on Blahnik Baker.
The baby is turning one in just one week and I am on the look out for first birthday cakes. His birthday party is going to be bee-themed and I will be making a honey-themed dessert table for guests. But for his birthday cake, I want to make something he will enjoy. Right now, it […]
Hi guys! I’m BACKKKK!! After six months of barely being present on the blog, I am done with my hiatus. I missed you guys. I missed baking. And also realizing I missed out on summer too being busy and cooked up in the library. But I still have one month to go in which I intend to get […]
Hi guys! How was your long weekend? I hope relaxing and you are refreshed to start a new season. I have a fun strawberry rainbow cake for you. Before we jump into the Fall season of apples, pumpkin and caramel, I wanted to share this colorful rainbow birthday cake with you. It’s perfect for a […]
I found myself making an oldie but a goodie this past weekend. This applesauce cake with caramel glaze is 3 years old and I remembered how good it was that it was the first thing I made last weekend after a big batch of homemade apple sauce. I had to take pictures of it and […]
Hi guys! How are you all doing?? I hope you are having a great week and enjoying the season. The air just changed around here in Upstate NY and it is finally feeling like fall. In addition to making this apple cider cake last weekend, I broke out the scarves and long sweaters. I LOVE fall […]
Every now and then I create something simple that really excites me. A pure magic of great flavor blending and this apple pie cake roll with mascarpone filling is one of those times. It all started with a conversation with my foodie ex-labmate about what to do with all the apples I picked. I didn’t want […]
Happy Monday friends! A slice of this spiced pear cake will make any day a happy one. I know this because it solved my weekend traveling woes. After almost 12 hours of trying to get home from Atlanta this weekend, I relaxed with a cup of tea and the last slice of this cake that […]
Thank you Universal Pictures for sponsoring this Eggnog Bourbon Cake recipe to celebrate the upcoming holiday season and release of the new movie ALMOST CHRISTMAS in theaters November 11th. Now that Halloween is far behind us, the holiday season is in full effect and with that comes holiday movies!! This year, I am looking forward […]
Hi guys!! Do you have room for one quick last minute recipe? This gingerbread latte cake with a sweet maple glaze is worth the addition to your ever-so filled holiday baking list. I am sorry it is so late but just like you, I am feeling the hustling and bustling of the season. With a […]
This is not a success story. Let’s start off by making that clear. This drunken whiskey caramel cake was a learning experiment and a pain in the pituitary to say the least. Since I am in the business of sharing my baking adventures, we need to see the failures and talk about lessons learned. Even though […]
Creating a beautiful Easter basketweave cake is easier than you think with these step-by-step instructions. All you need are the right tools and buttercream frosting. I have been making this cake in my head for years but I don’t seem to ever get it done. At first it was a chocolate covered strawberry basket cake that […]